- Provide chemical analysis and bacteriological examination facilities to establish suitability of private water supplies for domestic, farming, building construction, brewing and other uses.
- Advise what treatment is necessary to bring water supply to an acceptable standard.
- Investigate problems of discolouration, corrosion or complaint of taste/odour.
- Examine ground waters, cellar waters and other ingress waters to identify sources.
- Undertake water quality checks on hotels, nursing homes, swimming pools, bathing/showering facilities including legionella testing if required.
Phone: 01392 882 321